Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sarah Palin for President

Sitting around getting from one day to the next can be boring.

As a very wise person once said, "the years go fast, and the days go so slow"...

I'd like to talk about how I'm personally tired of the crappy movie that the world's been showing me lately.

I've been thinking, out of boredom, that likely one of the most exciting things that could happen...really...would be for Sarah Palin to get elected president of the USA, Inc.

I'm fuckin' serious.

[hahaha, no I'm not]

Think about it...

All new and different, decidedly exciting events would happen for all of us! They would without question finally peel all of us away from American Idolt and the Desperate Survivors of Orange County and give us some real REAL drama...

...which is precisely what we ALL need. Drama. Humor. Action. Excitement. These things truly do make everything bearable and tolerable. I mean, Jesus Christ, if I hear the phrase, "today, another uber-rich billionaire on Wall Street has been given billions more to rescue said billionaire from becoming a mere millionaire...meanwhile, child in Alabama starves for no reason..." ONE MORE TIME on MSGBC, I'm going to actually die of complete monotony and boredom.

Palin '12!

I'm not kidding.

[yes, I am]

Consider for a moment what Faux News could do with a war or three commandeered by Sarah Mutha Fuckin' Palin...

...it would be like, as cool as Striptease meets Rush Limbaugh's little red Corvette...crossed with Commando (starring Arnold) mixed with Birth of a Nation greets NASCAR with a dose of Star Wars.

[because I'm certain that Sarah would end up involving outer space somehow...don't ask me how I'm so certain, but trust me...I am]

Just imagine...Alaska would take on a whole new, twisted identity among all of us. What we all once considered to be merely a State found in the corner of a map (likely within viewing distance of Russia, by the looks of it), would suddenly represent a morose and dark source of bad things...kind of like "Mordor" from the Lord of the Rings.

Now, I'm sayin...I've read the Lord of the Rings books AND seen the movies, and hear me when I tell you that a world full of poisonous swamps, giant-spider infested caves and a gargantuan, menacing flaming red eye over-lording out upon all the land is definitely a more exciting world than the bullshit we actually have.

I have no doubt that Ms. Palin would bring all of that and more to the table.

Bonus!: Saturday Night Live would be funny and relevant again!

SO...I'd like to begin personally campaigning for Sarah Palin to be elected President of the United States in 2012.

Just little me, from my blog...

Now you may ask, "what difference is a voice as small as yours going to make, Greg?"

...and I'd respond like a true American, "It won't."

(lol)

Thanks for joining me, fireside. See you next time...

No comments: